The issue of sustainability is attracting increasing attention from investors, companies, regulators and policymakers alike. For this reason, many financial market participants wish – or need – to add a sustainable dimension to their companies and their long-term investment strategies in terms of ecological and social impact and sustainable corporate management.
FERI offers support and assistance in the implementation of an individual sustainability concept. This includes strategic orientation and the formulation of a policy, in addition to implementation of this policy in the company and the investment portfolio.
Investors who already apply sustainability criteria can be supported by FERI in the further development of solution approaches and the setting of long-term goals that take into account sustainable development goals.
The 17 SDG and their 169 targets are a summary of the world’s most pressing environmental, social and economic issues. As such they provide a definitive list of key global sustainability ambitions.
The sustainable development goals thus create both a requirements profile and an evaluation matrix to understand in concrete terms the impact of investor action on the real world and to measure it. This also provides financial investors with greater clarity, helping them to understand how their own financial assets and investment projects contribute to the achievement of the sustainable development goals, enabling transparent monitoring and public visibility.
FERI supports and accompanies each client individually in the development and implementation of a long-term and comprehensive sustainability strategy.
All consulting services are modular:
1. Introduction to the topic of sustainable investing: presentation of the theoretical and scientific backgrounds
2. Formulation of an individual sustainability strategy and policy: goals, orientation, impact profile, standards, focal points and future issues
3. Analysis of the current portfolio: analysis and report of the sustainability profile and risk parameters
4. Implementation in the investment portfolio: implementation of sustainability criteria, long-term realignment with regard to the sustainability profile, selection of managers, identification of new investment themes
5. Monitoring and reporting: ongoing asset management, reporting on the sustainability profile, starting points for adjustment requirements
The issue of sustainability is not only a socio-politically relevant imperative. For FERI, it also includes a clear commitment to social responsibility as a financial services provider in its development of long-term beneficial investment solutions and corresponding advisory services.
We promote sustainability at many levels in order to make a targeted contribution to the further development and broadening of public awareness. FERI provides support for projects, organises conferences, delivers lectures and produces its own studies and publications – all focusing on sustainable development goals, climate change, decarbonisation and impact investing.
T +49 (0) 6172 916-3625
F +49 (0) 6172 916-9000
FERI Trust GmbH
Haus am Park
61348 Bad Homburg