FERI Trust GmbH offers a wide range of asset management services and innovative investment vehicles and strategies in the areas of investment research, investment management and investment consulting. FERI Trust has received several awards for managing more than 300 family assets and 200 institutional clients.
For our Hedge Funds Team, we are looking for You at the earliest possible date as a
Working Student (m/f/d) Hedge Funds
FERI's Hedge Fund Team invests in all available hedge fund strategies worldwide. We offer an interesting opportunity to learn to know the global hedge fund industry and gain experience in the area of investment management.
- You support the hedge fund investment team in:
- Screening the hedge fund investment universe to maintain our proprietary hedge fund data base
- Monitoring and reporting the performance of our target funds
- Quantitative analysis of the investment opportunities
- Conduct market and industry analysis
- Preparing presentations and work on other projects
- You are studying Business Administration / Economics / Information Technology, Mathematics or Physics (Betriebswirtschaftslehre, Volkswirtschaftslehre oder Informatik, Mathematik, Physik) or a similar subject and expect to finish your studies in 18 months or more
- Ideally you have gained some prior experience with statistical econometrics software (R statistic tool) or VBA
- General understanding of quantitative methods of analysis would be an advantage
- You should be fluent in English, and fluency in German is plus
- You are comfortable with MS Office and have strong MS Excel skills
- Attractive student salary and study-friendly, flexible working hours
- Work up to 20 hours per week (possible to work full time during the summer break)
- Contract duration at least 12 months, ideally longer.
- Professional and personal promotion of your development
- Exciting insights into challenging activities and specific topics
- Strong team spirit and communicative hierarchies
- Integration into a creative, international and dynamic team
- Diverse exchange and networking
- Good accessibility in the Rhein-Main area, also by public transport
You appreciate a dynamic working environment, creative work, "short distances" and an open door policy. You would like to use your academic knowledge in a dynamic team, but also benefit from the many years of experience of our experts and develop Yourself personally and professionally.
We look forward to receiving Your application.
Please send Your full application documents including a CV, latest university transcripts and a letter of motivation, and your availability and intention to work at FERI for at least 18 months under the subject "Working Student Hedge Funds" only by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will report to the Head of Alternative Investments, Mr. Marcus Storr.
FERI Trust GmbH
Haus am Park
61348 Bad Homburg v.d.H.